Best compositions, of the best composers of the all times - originals (if they are easy to play) or adapted for the amateur piano players. You will spend unforgettable minutes playing these amazing pieces at your leisure time. You will wonder your spouse playing beautiful tunes; you will attract attention of a person you are trying to get more acquainted with; you will deeper the sense of love with your girlfriend or boyfriend, your colleagues will discover your new gifts and your friends would say they haven't known in full what a refined soul you actually have.
To play most of the compositions form these music books you should be 5 form of music school graduate at least.
1. Jean-Baptiste Lully, (1632 – 1687).
2. Henry Purcell, (1659 - 1695).
3. François Couperin (1668 – 1733)
4. Antonio Vivaldi (1678 – 1741)
5. Jean Rameau (1683 – 1764)
6. George Handel (1685 – 1759)
Sarabanda with variations
Largo from the opera “Serse”
7. Johann Sebastian Bach (1685 – 1750)
8. Domenico Scarlatti (1685 – 1757)
9. Christoph W. Gluck (1714 – 1787)
Gavotte from the opera Paris & Helena
10. Franz Joseph Haydn (1732 – 1809)
Minuet of a bull
Larghetto from the Sonata f-maj
Printable and viewable for PC and Macintosh. Format: Acrobat Reader. 38 printable pages. 8x11 inches.
Buy and get at once: 1.99 EURO